style="display:inline-block;width:336px;height:280px"
data-ad-client="ca-pub-5085498185887835"
data-ad-slot="2755800105">

Welcom visit Ros Dul

Saturday, October 29, 2016

Teacher And Me.

In the name of a teacher want to make students successful studying. She / He has difficultly and they must resolution with their obligation and have a lot of idea or solution, because they come to teach the students will get knowledge. Within knowledge it has a tittle or a lot. I have experience be student, and I have studied with a lot of schools and a lot of languages; meanwhile, I studied not completed it, and I have completed it but not success.
While I study with all teacher, but they want me become student clever and have idea creative; conversely, I can’t do it every thing.

Why me write it? Because when I met them, and told me that when saw student have knowledge is happy. The student in a class is not all clever, but have a lot of student doesn’t know; at the time, they have fell very tire and not have fell to teach students. So all teachers are want all students tries studies for get more knowledge.       

No comments:

Post a Comment