style="display:inline-block;width:336px;height:280px"
data-ad-client="ca-pub-5085498185887835"
data-ad-slot="2755800105">

Welcom visit Ros Dul

Saturday, August 12, 2017

Reading a book " THE HABITS OF HIGHLY EFECTIVE TEENS"

--> Today 12 August 2017 at time 13:07 I fished reading a book "THE HABITS OF HIGHLY EFFECTIVE TEENS" than the meaning of Khmer" ទម្លាប់៧យ៉ាងដ៏មានប្រសិទ្ធភាព សម្រាប់យុវ័យ". A book had 477 pages and text Khmer language. I'm happy reading this is a book that means for my life because all points make me to attractive want to reading.

It is a good book that the best sale the world and is important reader teenage because it is making to people strongly. While reading we can change the habits, to know difference approach people and reactive people. And to be people good plane in a life. Especially we easy to know socialize.

I spend reading at the weekend because I have free time to read within I read in my classroom. Because when I have a break and reading a book make me is happy and clearly with the meaning in the book.

After that, one place that I like to read a book is on the bus or car because this is a long time with on a road. Some report showed that when we read a book on the bus or car make us with problem eye but this is a good place and I'm feeling happy to reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment