style="display:inline-block;width:336px;height:280px"
data-ad-client="ca-pub-5085498185887835"
data-ad-slot="2755800105">

Welcom visit Ros Dul

Thursday, September 7, 2017

My birthday

Today is my birthday 25 to 26 years old. The first of all thanks to all of you that message wishing to me. Some people say to me that happy birthday Dul and message via Facebook and use another program message to me special thanks to google company that makes image candle birthday on my account google that the meaning says happy birthday for me.


Thanks to my wife that she gets up early the morning call to me that I don’t get up yet. She calls to me say that happy birthday my husband and says a lot.  


My feeling at the morning to previous evening is normal or happy but when I use more power with my work so pretty tired and sad with my birthday because the day birthday is the same normal day. Why I say that because all the evening I have no everything to eat but if eat is not often. 

No comments:

Post a Comment