style="display:inline-block;width:336px;height:280px"
data-ad-client="ca-pub-5085498185887835"
data-ad-slot="2755800105">

Welcom visit Ros Dul

Sunday, September 17, 2017

The day I go to hometown for Pchum Ben


Sunday 17 September 2017 everything many happens to me. Now I want to tell detail about everything that I happy and sad still from the morning. The morning I talk leave my room in Phnom Penh and go to school (SDI). Before talk leave, I have paid money my room for $40. 7:30’ clock I start to study English with my classmate because they presentation two groups but in the class have little students coming because it is the day nearly Pchum Ben, so some students go to their hometown.

At school has a happening when I go to restaurant’s school and eat rice after that I pay money to owner restaurant 10000R but he pays back 40000R to me it confusing owner restaurant. So I don’t want to need back money because of this the day I go to my hometown and want it to be good luck to me.

Before the end a class the teacher Oung Eam who say a lot to students before separate. He checks a list name students one by one and says that some students nearly empty of an attendance and some students left attendance little and many but when he checks my name. Mr. Ros Dul attendance is full, he said that. And he adds more Mr. Ros Dul he is activities for studying and Mr. Dul have studied with me since the year I. At the year I, he can’t read but now he can but not well.

The end a class at 10:30’ clock, I talk leave the school go to my hometown by the motor and arrive my hometown may be 3’ clock, within I have not had lunch. On the road many areas traffic jam.

The evening I go to a shop buy something and I say that which one is cheaper but they say to me that Dul is avaricious and not dare buy something expensively. But I say back why you say that I buy it, for I have just used a few days and I will spot use it. But they do not stop saying the same again and again, so I ask to come back that you never pay money may be 100000R per day? And they have answered back to me that “I no” after that I say if you no, so should stop to say to me people avaricious because of you the same me.

No comments:

Post a Comment