style="display:inline-block;width:336px;height:280px"
data-ad-client="ca-pub-5085498185887835"
data-ad-slot="2755800105">

Welcom visit Ros Dul

Wednesday, August 30, 2017

On-air over time

At 29 August 2017 evening, I want to say about my work. Usually, I do program 2 people is I and Mr. Vann Phearom but at day I do it the only because Mr. Pearom who did Round Table program at the same the Business Program.

In a program have news section and feature with interview. But this program has everything new all. The first I start edit interview wing about Wing-PDS bus. And it has during on-air 11mn.

For Brother Cheng Ny's feature he gives to Mr. Saorith edit talk about Vietnam fertilizer that it has during on-air 11mn the same the feature.

The news has 5 title within Ms. Thida PCs two stories and read by MC three stories. And then we have 5 stories but crib is every long than every day.


Before start live a program we late properly 3mn and the end we over time at 8:50 clock.

No comments:

Post a Comment