style="display:inline-block;width:336px;height:280px"
data-ad-client="ca-pub-5085498185887835"
data-ad-slot="2755800105">

Welcom visit Ros Dul

Thursday, August 31, 2017

To get new experence

The evening at 30 August 2017 do my work with a partner it is like always. But it has special for me, because my a partner today he minds for me.
I am doing to work he say to me that “Brother Dul you want to eat someone?” Phearom Said, I before don’t know to eat something because at Kong Tin (restaurant at the company) at the evening nothing to eat. But he says that please think, what you want to eat? Ok, I eat noodle. A moment he orders two noodles for eating together.

At a control room for live business prime time news. At a moment in interview section, brother Sak switcher says to me and guide about plug video. He says that MC or guest we should prepare is good but now in video MC sits wrong because table and MC do not value so we look like MC try to look up.

After that, I finish live this program and come back to my office. At a way met old sister Ung Chan Sophea (MC) she comes back to home. She calls me “Dul come here” while that she gives one cake for eating. I get it soon not eat at way. I carry it to an office for eating together with the worker with me.

End stay office we meet together (I, Sear, and Soksan) some eating before to go to the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment